Lucero Olive Oil, LLC is the result of three generations of farming and producing olives in Northern California. The rural community Corning, ”The Olive Capital,” has some of the oldest olive trees in California, and many of these century-old trees continue to flourish in the Lucero family groves. Dewey’s maternal grandfather, has been one of the foremost olive growers in Northern California (since 1946 ~ 62 years), owning his own nursery for over 27 years. He grew a majority of the olive trees now in production in Northern California. Over 37 years, Dewey’s paternal grandfather started producing small quantities of olive oil for his family and friends. His olive oil was so popular it would sell out in a matter of days. In 2004 Dewey took the first step in starting a company and develop a family label, pressed large quantities of oil and began to market and sell Lucero Olive Oil across California. Since then the Lucero’s have been growing and producing more and more top quality olive oil each year…the rest is history in the making.
2120 Loleta Avenue
Corning, CA 96021
Directions: From Interstate 5 take the South Avenue Corning exit, east onto South Avenue, immediate left on OLD HWY 99W, then right onto 2120 Loleta Avenue to the big yellow building.
- Local Olive Oil tasting
- Lucero grows, mills, and packages award winning extra virgin olive oil
- California’s most award winning olive oil, over 90 medals and counting in the last 5 years
- “Peach Balsamic” Sofi Gold Winner- NASFT New York Fancy Food Show 2010 – “Best in Category”
- Glenn County Fair Award: “Best in Show” – Mandarin
- LA County Fair 2010: “Best in Show”- Meyer Lemon
Hours of operation: Tasting Room is open 7 days a week from 10:00am to 6:00pm
Tours: Please call ahead to schedule tour